Gluten Free Recipes and DIY ideas fashioned by a Brunette.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gluten Free Skinny Pancake Recipe

I stumbled across this recipe and had to share it with you! I love breakfast but most gluten free pancake mixes I've had are heavy and very filling. These pancakes are super easy to make, delicious, gluten free, dairy free and healthy!

Gluten Free Skinny Pancakes
Ingredients: 
(For one serving of 3 small pancakes)
• 2 egg whites
• 1/2 cup uncooked oats
• 1/2 banana
• 1 teaspoon vanilla 

Directions:
Step 1: Place ingredients in a blender, and blend for 30-60 seconds until all ingredients are well mixed into a batter consistency

Step 2: Pour 1/3 of batter onto greased griddle or large pan on medium heat, flipping over the pancake until both sides are slightly brown. Repeat until all batter is gone. 

Step 3: Serve with desired toppings and enjoy! 

Note: I placed my batter in a plastic baking squeeze bottle to make my pancakes pretty and have a fun design! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the Brunette Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.

© The Brunette Bible, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena