Gluten Free Recipes and DIY ideas fashioned by a Brunette.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

The Fall season is less than a week away and I cannot wait! I love everything about the season but most of all I love the amazing food and warm scents that comes with it. I concocted a delicious and healthy Pumpkin Pie smoothie that is perfect for you to drink up for breakfast during those crisp autumn mornings. Let me know what you think :)

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
 Ingredients:
•2/3 cup of pumpkin purée 
•Half frozen banana
•1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
•1/4 cup almond milk
•Sprinkle of cinnamon
•Sprinkle of nutmeg 
•1-2 drops of honey
(Serving size 1) 

Place the frozen banana into your blender first & then add remaining ingredients. Blend for a few minutes until a frothy consistency is made. Pour into a glass and enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the Brunette Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.

© The Brunette Bible, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena